Tuesday 16 July 2013

Shopping Deals #1


It's been some time since I went shopping and actually bought something for myself rather than plain window shopping. I know what you're thinking, "Aren't you a girl? Don't girls just love shopping?"

Yes, I do love shopping but I'm a little quirky. I like shopping on my own, without any influence from others and not having to waste time waiting for people. I walk into whichever store I want to and buy whatever I want to. It's not that I don't enjoy shopping with others, I don't mind accompanying my friends to shop but if I want to do proper retail therapy, nothing beats having the entire day dedicated to my own shopping.

Floral shades. Another one of my buys while I was out shopping alone. <3

Precisely because I'm such a loner when it comes to shopping, I love online shopping. I can take my time to browse through catalogs, be as indecisive as I want, no shopping bags to carry around and most importantly, I get to lie on my bed to shop. Life of a princess. LOL

So I was just browsing the internet the other day and came across this website which sells customized gifts. I've been looking for a new iPhone cover because mine is really ugly. It's like rubbery and red, incredibly durable but just plain fugly.

This is what I got in the end. An iPhone 5 cover with changing LED color lights. I know it's kinda cheesy but hey, I never need to worry about losing my phone in a crowded club. The back of the cover even has my personalized design with my name. Damn cool, isn't it?

Prettiest iPhone cover to date. Because I designed it. LOL

That's not all. I got intrigued by the online store and started browsing even more and I ended up getting one of this too!



It's a personalized color changing mug. Basically the mug changes color depending on the temperature of the liquid within it.

It's Foxy's MUG! Hands OFF!

I know you must be wondering which interesting website this is. Here you go: www.d-yourself.com or you can call them directly 93661293. And the best thing is I have the discount code! Just code 10percentoff and you get... yes, you are right! 10% discount! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment