Thursday 9 October 2014

Subway Buy One Get One Free Day!

People who know me well know that I am a cheapskate. I love good deals, especially for products that I like! So I got really excited when I found out about Subway’s Buy One Get One Free Day on 10th October 2014 from 9am to 9pm!

I am a fan of Subway sandwiches. I really like their Subway Melt®(turkey, bacon, ham and of course, melted cheese!) and Cold Cut Trio (turkey, turkey ham, turkey salami). Always have a tough time deciding between these two. >.< Oh! Not forgetting those yummy cookies! (Macademia White Chocolate Chip Cookie!!!!)

Now with Buy One Get One Free Day(only available for their 6” Subs), Subway just solved the problem for me! I’m such a glutton! LOL

For those of you who are not as greedy as me, you can share your extra Sub with someone special. Sharing is caring. :D And it cannot get any better with these pretty bags with special messages for that special someone. Use the free sub and bag to tell that someone how you really feel, because after all, sometimes words alone aren’t enough.



I will definitely use this bag to leave someplace earlier, it would be super funny to see the person’s reaction when they see the captions on the bag!

These “Say It With A Sub” bags are really fun with interesting and provoking messages. They are specially designed by the world’s best artists such as Tom Whalen, So Youn Lee and JP Cuison. Do grab these limited edition bags fast before they run out as they are in limited quantities, only while stocks last!

However, if you want another bag design and do charity at the same time,
head over to Subway Singapore’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SubwaySingapore) for a link to an online charity auction!

You can bid for any of the signed artwork by these artists from now till 17 October.
All proceeds will go to the Business Times Budding Artist Fund (www.baf.sg),  a charity which supports The Little Arts Academy’s arts training programmes for children and youth from financially-disadvantaged backgrounds. So what are you waiting for?

The Buy One Get One Free  promotion and “Say It With A Sub” bags are only available on 10th October 2014 (one day only) so don’t miss this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment