Monday 29 September 2014

The Best Way to Relax (and ENJOY LIFE)!

Recently I have been working my arse off (not literally. Well, almost...) so I decided I needed a break. A long deserved break.

So this was how I spent my Sunday.


Trick Eye Museum


This is an incredibly amusing place to visit. Look at the awesome pictures that I took! 

Having some whaling good time with my pet killer whale!

I excel at everything, including synchronized swimming (no, I'm not)

When my mind is at peace, I can achieve great things... like levitation!

Balancing on a thin pole over waters? Easy peasy.

I took so many pictures and every single one of them is just mind-blowing! It's a great place to bring your family to on a weekend!


W Hotel Sentosa Cove


The highlight of my relaxing weekend has got to be my stay at W Hotel Sentosa Cove. It's situated at the heart of Sentosa Cove, right next to Quayside Isle where all the yummy food and beautiful yachts are docked. The scenery is simply stunning from my room. 

The beautiful view from my balcony. I didn't take a picture during the day. What a pity. :(


The first thing that I always check out upon entering a room is the bed! I love the designs and lights! The lights changes with just one switch! You can opt for different light themes to change the mood of the room. I spent the whole night playing with the lights. Hahahaha



I like this lighting the best. The neon feel!

I just had to take some pictures on my comfy and fluffy bed. >.<

Here are the pictures from the rest of the room!

The doorway to the room.

The mirror in the toilet is so pretty! Just look at the design on the edges of the mirror!

I've stayed in many hotels before and I got to say that this bathtub has got to be one of the biggest. It opens out to the room so I can take a steamy hot bath and watch TV at the same time. What a life...


I cannot describe how happy I am to see a full length mirror in the room. This is something that is lacking in many hotels and I am so happy W Hotel Sentosa Cove has it installed at such a convenient location.

There are beautiful couches and table in the balcony to let you take in the beautiful view of the waters. The light theme that you can play with in the room affects the lights in the balcony too, completing the whole feel. Awesome!


Right from the start when I walked into the hotel, I was impressed by the decor. Everything looked so lavish and stunning. The hotel staff were so sweet and polite, always attending to me with a smile. I don't think I have seen happier service staff, the employment perks here must be damn good. I signed up for the Starwood Preferred Guest membership when I checked in and I got to say, it was the best choice that I have made this weekend. The membership is free and it gives me 15% discount to all Starwood hotels worldwide and all the stores located within the hotels. 

Had my Sherly Temple at the WOOBAR when I arrived and I got a 15% discount because of the SPG membership! Yeah! I love discounts!


SKIRT


Went to SKIRT restaurant at the lobby of W Hotel for dinner and my oh my, one of the best steaks that I have ever eaten. I ordered their famous Full Blood Wagyu Blackmores M9+ Skirt steak ($68++ for 200g) and I absolutely love it! The meat is so tender and juicy, I finished eating the steak in 10 minutes! I'm so going back again! Best part? I got 15% discount. Muahahahaha!

Sorry for the blur picture. Didn't realize it was blur and ate up the entire steak before I knew it.

Their homemade BBQ sauce and apple-flavoured palate cleanser.

Grilled Portobello Mushroom! Enough said.

After dinner, I went back upstairs and got a surprise gift from W Hotel! 

They sent me a tray of chocolates and a handwritten card. They really know how to make me happy. Chocolates, never fail to lift my mood.

When I woke up the next day and realized that I had to check out, I was so reluctant to leave. I had such a tough time getting myself out of the comfy bed. :( The whole stay was so enjoyable and relaxing, totally recharged me for the crazy work that was awaiting me. I love the view, location, staff, amenities, everything! I am so going back again. The next time, I'll bring my entire team there for a team staycation!

No comments:

Post a Comment