Sunday 14 September 2014

Sprained Ankle

So it's one of those days today. Days that just somehow do not want to go the way that you have intended it to be.



I am an organized freak. I plan my day 1-2 days in advance so that I can fully maximise the day for all my activities. I woke up this morning with the intention of bringing my dog, Cookie to the vet because his skin allergies got worse, and I did bring him to the vet. Upon reaching the clinic, the nurse told me that they are fully booked today and I have to come back another day. Bummer.

So I made another appointment for next weekend and carried my little one out of the vet. Maybe he was too heavy or fat and blocked my vision but I tripped over some steps and fell. I managed to break his fall by hugging him closer to me but I ended up grazing my left knee, cut my right pinky toe and sprained my right ankle. Sigh.



I sat on the ground, grabbing my ankle in pain and wanted to call my parents to come and get me. Then I remember I drove here so they don't have the car. At the same time, I had to make sure Cookie didn't get too excited and run out to the roads. He was a good boy though, as usual, sitting right next to me, watching and waiting for me to recover.

I had to drag myself up and pray that Cookie will not run off while I walked to the car. He followed me all the way to the car throughout the short walk without venturing far. I guess my dog is a very good boy after all. :)

Managed to drive back home with my painful right ankle, using my left ankle to control the brake. Definitely not a very comfortable ride home for Cookie.

Compare with my left ankle, my right ankle looks so swollen. >.<

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hope you are feeling better. Remember to apply ice on the ankle consistently. Very nice of you to care so much for your dog and prevent him from getting hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's just a minor injury get yourself back up soldier!! LoL :)
    yeah it sucks when you hurts yourself, be cautious next time
    my suggestions:

    A. find a personal driver a.k.a personal assistant a.k.a manager
    B. find a boyfriend a.k.a personal driver a.k.a personal assistant a.k.a slave LoL :D

    ReplyDelete