Monday 8 September 2014

My Hair Needs Help

Most days I’m too lazy to style my hair and just let it dry on its own after washing, but that usually results in super frizzy and messy hair. AND I HATE MESSY HAIR! So when I know I have to meet people on that day, I will wake up earlier to blow dry my hair until it is smooth and straight, but usually by mid-day there will be flyaways and it really annoys me.

I miss the days when my hair was so soft and smooth.

On special occasions, I will give my hair some waves by curling it with the curling iron. I love the wavy look but I cannot imagine curling my hair on a daily basis. The damage it does to my hair is just crazy!

Me (with curls) trying to do the “JianHao” classic expression. 

After all that constant blow drying and occasional heat-curling, my hair is like grass now. I am super sad. I go for regular hair treatment and it really helps a lot but I know I need to do my part to maintain my hair too. But I need to style my hair for filming and events all the time, so no choice.

The ends of my hair are super curly as though the ends are burnt. T_T

So a week back I decided to do something about it and went shopping at Watsons. I browsed through all the hair products and to be honest, I stood there for 30 minutes because I cannot decide what to get. THERE ARE SO MANY PRODUCTS! In the end I decided on Dove Nourishing Oil Care serum after googling on my phone.


So this Dove Nourishing Oil Care serum contains both almond oil and coconut oil. The almond oil is easily absorbed by the hair and thus able to deeply nourish and rebuild the cellular structure of dry hair to repair surface roughness. Coconut oil on the other hand, is known to be highly efficacious in reducing protein loss from hair. Both oils help to lock in moisture and lipids in the hair to give a smooth and shiny feel. Sounds very chim right? Just know that almond and coconut oils are good for your hair and definitely something I need now.

No comments:

Post a Comment