Monday 14 July 2014

You Should Always Read Before Asking

This is going to be a complaint post. So if you're not up for my rants, you can stop now. If you're cool with it, you may proceed.

I noticed that people do not read. I don't just mean reading books or news, but just reading in general. But you may think, that's not my problem if people don't read, why am I annoyed? This is an example.



I posted a picture of our meet and greet on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter some time back. I included a caption that goes something like that:

"We're having a meet and greet next Thursday! Join us for some games, pictures and chat us up! Our Tree Potatoes Official Tee Shirt will also be up for sale! They will be going at SGD20 instead of SGD25 for that day only!"

And here are some questions that I received:

"How much is the shirt?"

"When is the meet and greet?"

"What time?"

"Where is it?"

It really made me wonder if these people have really bad English comprehension or they just don't read. What is wrong?! I thought I have already included all the necessary details in that single post so that I can clear all the doubts and not have to answer every single question! I almost bang my head against the wall when I read those questions. And the worse is, things like that happen to almost every single post and video.

I fear for the society. I fear that the level of intelligence in the society is going down. The world may be ending.

1 comment:

  1. or maybe they're just plain lazy..either way, you're right, the world may be ending

    ReplyDelete